I’ve been lucky enough to be trusted by clients from all around the world to document their events and I love to explore new places.
Whether it’s somewhere relatively close in Victoria or somewhere slightly further afield, let’s start the start the conversation and see how I might fit into your plans.
Keep scrolling to see some of the places I’ve been recently.
- Branxholme Backyard Wedding – Archie and AllyArchie and Ally’s backyard wedding near Hamilton really was a magical day full of laughter and elegant details.
- Keep Australia Beautiful Fundraising Dinner 2019Photos from the 2019 Keep Australia Beautiful fundraising dinner.
- Ballarat Conference – AWEF 2019Photos from the Australian Waste to Energy Forum 2019 conference held in Ballarat
- Warrnambool Wedding – Grace and TomCheck out this rocking backyard wedding near Warrnambool.
- AORA Conference 2019 – FremantleThe 2019 AORA conference took place in Perth. Featuring a demo-day and two days of discussion it was a great success.
- Dunkeld Wedding – Mt Sturgeon Homestead – Rachel and AndrewRachel and Andrew’s wonderful wedding at the historic Mt Sturgeon homestead just outside Dunkeld in the Grampians.
- Narmbool Country Estate Wedding – Jaie and EthanNarmbool Estate near Ballarat played host to this beautiful country wedding between Jaie and Ethan.
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW – Tidy Towns Awards 2018I always enjoy working with the team from Keep Australia Beautiful NSW, this year’s awards were in Orange.
- Future Waste Resources Convention QueenslandPhotos from the Future Waste Resources Convention at the Workshop Rail Museum.
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW – 2018 Premier’s DinnerThe Keep Australia Beautiful (NSW) annual Premier’s dinner held at Parliament House was both an enjoyable evening and helped to…
- Chatsworth House Wedding – Reegan and CameronHistoric Chatsworth House, located just out of Hamilton, is a perfect example of rural Victorian charm.
- Reegan and Cameron – Dunkeld EngagementA wonderful Engagement session in Dunkeld, on the outskirts of the Grampians.