I really love making portraits with couples before their wedding, I find it helps build the trust that is so vital to make everyone feel comfortable and produce relaxed photographs on the big day.
There’s no rule that says you have to be getting married to make photos with your partner though. Whether it’s an anniversary, a birthday or just because you want to show the world how stunning you look I’m more than happy to help.
From the beach, to the forest or even at your home, the goal of these sessions is to capture who you are as people and how you fit together to make a wonderful team.
Finding somewhere that you’ll feel comfortable is always my priority so if you have a favourite spot or somewhere that is important to you, just let me know.
Recent Portrait Sessions
- Kirkstall Engagement Session – Casey and KyleA lovely engagement session in Kirkstall near Warrnambool
- Deans Marsh Family PortraitsA wonderful family session near Deans Marsh in the Otways
- Scotts Creek Engagement Session – Jess and BillyThe best part of my job is getting to meet so many wonderful families and this session at Billy’s family’s farm just outside Scotts Creek…
- Colac Gardens Portrait Session – Joel and GemmaA relaxed portrait session in Colac’s beautiful botanic gardens.
- Twelve Apostles Portrait Session – Zac and CaseyHaving the Twelve Apostles on my doorstep is one of the many perks of living where I do (just outside a small village called Simpson,…
- Colac Same Sex Engagement Session – Emily and ChingPortraits amongst the Canola blossom in Cressy.
- Canola Engagement Session – Bonnie and WillCanola fields in full bloom provided the backdrop for this engagement session.
- Family portraits at the RedwoodsPortraits with Shane and Loretta in the Redwoods.
- Redwoods Engagement Session – Chelsea and LukeNo matter how many times I go to the Redwoods I’m stunned by their beauty and this visit was no different.
- Castle Cove Engagement Session – Jordie and KrisCastle Cove was where Kris proposed to Jordie, so we went back for their session.
- Ballarat Portraits – Jaie and EthanI always love it when couples bring their fur children along to their portrait sessions. They are part of your family and should be included…
- Loch Ard Gorge Portraits – Charlotte and DanaPortraits at the beach near the Great Ocean Road.
- Lake Colac Engagement SessionEngagement photos from Lake Colac with Jarrod and Leanne.
- Reegan and Cameron – Dunkeld EngagementA wonderful Engagement session in Dunkeld, on the outskirts of the Grampians.