Weddings are more than just the ceremony, they are a whole day (or more) filled with love, laughter and occasionally tears.
They are a coming together of all of your favourite people to show them just how much you love each other (and them).
If you have any questions or to start the booking process, please get in touch.
- Otways Redwoods WeddingAnother stunning wedding held in the Otways Redwood plantation.
- Otways Winter Wedding – Penny and OliverAn outstanding country wedding in the Otways forest.
- Warrnambool Racecourse Wedding – Jess and BlakeJess and Blake’s stunning country wedding featuring Quamby homestead and Warrnambool Racecourse.
- Colac Scout Camp Wedding – Joni and MitchJoni and Tim chose the Colac Scout Camp for their intimate wedding, full of rustic charm.
- Bootmakers cottage Wedding – Rhiannon and RyanRhiannon and Ryan’s fun wedding at the Bootmaker’s Cottage in Birregurra.
- Coragulac House Wedding – Catie and KadeCatie and Kade’s amazing wedding at Coragulac House just outside Colac.
- Port Campbell Wedding – Chelsea and MattThe beach at Port Campbell was the perfect location for this Great Ocean Road Wedding.
- Koroit Stables Wedding – Hayley and MitchBetween Warrnambool and Koroit this stunning wedding really had it all.
- Colac Country Wedding – Maddiy and JoshThis amazing wedding brought the very best country vibes to some of the most stunning spots in the Otways.
Let’s Start the Conversation