- Otways Redwoods Wedding
Another stunning wedding held in the Otways Redwood plantation.
- Otways Winter Wedding – Penny and Oliver
An outstanding country wedding in the Otways forest.
- Warrnambool Racecourse Wedding – Jess and Blake
Jess and Blake’s stunning country wedding featuring Quamby homestead and Warrnambool Racecourse.
- Colac Scout Camp Wedding – Joni and Mitch
Joni and Tim chose the Colac Scout Camp for their intimate wedding, full of rustic charm.
- Bootmakers cottage Wedding – Rhiannon and Ryan
Rhiannon and Ryan’s fun wedding at the Bootmaker’s Cottage in Birregurra.
- Coragulac House Wedding – Catie and Kade
Catie and Kade’s amazing wedding at Coragulac House just outside Colac.
- Port Campbell Wedding – Chelsea and Matt
The beach at Port Campbell was the perfect location for this Great Ocean Road Wedding.
- Koroit Stables Wedding – Hayley and Mitch
Between Warrnambool and Koroit this stunning wedding really had it all.
- Colac Country Wedding – Maddiy and Josh
This amazing wedding brought the very best country vibes to some of the most stunning spots in the Otways.
- Bannockburn Elopement – Bianca and Mitch
Bannockburn’s Bushland Reserve provided an amazing backdrop for Bianca and Mitch’s intimate elopement.
- Koroit Wedding – Hannah and Jack
I knew that Hannah and Jack’s day would be a fun one and their wedding at St Brigid’s church did not disappoint.
- Arun Dell on the Hill Wedding – Melissa and Shiwa
Blending the best bits of both western and Sri Lankan weddings into one perfect day in Warrnambool.
- Grampians Elopement – Silja and Pablo
Dunkeld in the Western district provided the perfect backdrop for this sensational elopement full of love and personality.
- Beaac Wedding – Bonnie and Will
Photos from Bonnie and Will’s amazing wedding on their family’s picturesque pastoral property in Beec, just outside Colac.
- Brucknell Wedding – Briarna and Craig
Briarna and Craig’s amazing wedding with a ceremony in Brucknell and reception in Warrnambool.
- Terang Wedding – Casey and Kyle
Warrnambool Natives Casey and Kyle had a fun filled wedding at Blauvelt Park in Terang.
- Otways Redwoods Wedding- Jenny and Steve
A magical wedding amongst the Redwood trees in the Otways National Park near the Great Ocean Road.
- Otways Micro Wedding – Cassie and Ryan
An intimate family wedding tucked away in the Otways national park.
- Scotts Creek Wedding – Jess and Billy
A fun packed wedding deep in the Western District!
- Otways Elopement – Bec and Ted
A micro wedding in the Otways, featuring portraits at Castle Cove, the Otways Redwoods and Colac’s Botanic Gardens.
- Halls Gap Micro Wedding – Ash and Lauren
While Lauren and Ash’s plans might have changed, this micro wedding in Halls Gap showed that small certainly can be beautiful.
- Colac Turf Club Wedding – Jordie and Kris
Colac Turf club played host to Jordie and Kris’s reception after a coastal ceremony at Lorne.
- The Elliot, Apollo Bay – Joel & Gemma
Sitting high on the cliffs outside Apollo Bay The Elliot was a stunning venue for this amazing wedding.
- Blauvelt Park Wedding – Kerry and Lee
Keri and Lee’s wedding took place at the truly wonderful Blauvelt Park in Terang, this historic Presbyterian manse has been lovingly converted into a stunning venue with several acres of grounds.