Located a couple of hours south west of Melbourne The Otway ranges feature some of the most amazing scenery in Victoria. Bordered by the great ocean road on the southern side and wonderful pastoral lands to the north, I count myself incredibly lucky to call this region home.
Whether you are thinking about planning a wedding in the idyllic surrounds of Wye River or are hosting a conference in Lorne, I’d love to discuss your plans with you and hopefully add some of my local knowledge to your planning.
Scroll down to see even more of the amazing surroundings that The Otways has to offer.
- The Elliot, Apollo Bay – Joel & GemmaThe Elliot near Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road is a relatively new wedding venue, but if Joel and…
- Scotts Creek Engagement Session – Jess and BillyThe best part of my job is getting to meet so many wonderful families and this session at Billy’s family’s…
- Casey McDonald Realty Team PortraitsCasey McDonald Realty celebrated opening their Colac location by having portraits of their team.
- Colac Gardens Portrait Session – Joel and GemmaA relaxed portrait session in Colac’s beautiful botanic gardens.
- Twelve Apostles Portrait Session – Zac and CaseyHaving the Twelve Apostles on my doorstep is one of the many perks of living where I do (just outside…
- Colac Same Sex Engagement Session – Emily and ChingPortraits amongst the Canola blossom in Cressy.
- Canola Engagement Session – Bonnie and WillCanola fields in full bloom provided the backdrop for this engagement session.
- Red Rock Ondit Wedding – Ali and SamPhotos from Sam and Ali’s relaxed wedding in Ondit
- Colac Botanic Gardens Wedding – Chloe and NicoleColac Botanic Gardens provided a picturesque backdrop for Chloe and Nicole’s intimate same sex wedding.
- Family portraits at the RedwoodsPortraits with Shane and Loretta in the Redwoods.
- Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding – Nina and JoshNina and Josh’s magical Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding.
- The Benson FamilyI was recently lucky enough to produce some wonderful portraits of the Benson family near Simpson.
- Redwoods Engagement Session – Chelsea and LukeNo matter how many times I go to the Redwoods I’m stunned by their beauty and this visit was no different.
- Castle Cove Engagement Session – Jordie and KrisCastle Cove was where Kris proposed to Jordie, so we went back for their session.
- Lorne Wedding – Charlotte and DanaLorne is a wonderful spot for a wedding and Charlotte and Dana chose a perfect summer’s day to have their…
- Colac Family Birthday PartyPhotos from a casual and relaxed family birthday party just outside Colac.
- Loch Ard Gorge Portraits – Charlotte and DanaPortraits at the beach near the Great Ocean Road.
- Great Ocean Road Wedding – Amanda and AndreAn intimate wedding taking in the sights of the Great Ocean Road ending up at Port Campbell for the reception.
- Lake Colac Engagement SessionEngagement photos from Lake Colac with Jarrod and Leanne.
- Colac Golf Club Wedding – Jess and JeremyColac Golf Club was an amazing venue for Jess and Jeremy’s big day!
- Colac Board Portraits – CODAPortraits of the board of a local charity.