- Otways Redwoods Wedding
Another stunning wedding held in the Otways Redwood plantation.
- Otways Winter Wedding – Penny and Oliver
An outstanding country wedding in the Otways forest.
- Otways Proposal – James and Bianca
Check out this stunning marriage proposal amongst the Redwood plantation.
- Colac Scout Camp Wedding – Joni and Mitch
Joni and Tim chose the Colac Scout Camp for their intimate wedding, full of rustic charm.
- Bootmakers cottage Wedding – Rhiannon and Ryan
Rhiannon and Ryan’s fun wedding at the Bootmaker’s Cottage in Birregurra.
- Coragulac House Wedding – Catie and Kade
Catie and Kade’s amazing wedding at Coragulac House just outside Colac.
- An Otways Proposal – Despina and Dylan
A wonderful proposal amongst the Redwood trees in the Otways.
- Colac Country Wedding – Maddiy and Josh
This amazing wedding brought the very best country vibes to some of the most stunning spots in the Otways.
- Colac’s Longest Lunch 2023
The Longest Lunch once again brought the Colac community together to raise funds for The Colac Area Health Foundation
- Brucknell Wedding – Briarna and Craig
Briarna and Craig’s amazing wedding with a ceremony in Brucknell and reception in Warrnambool.
- Otways Redwoods Wedding- Jenny and Steve
A magical wedding amongst the Redwood trees in the Otways National Park near the Great Ocean Road.
- Otways Micro Wedding – Cassie and Ryan
An intimate family wedding tucked away in the Otways national park.
- Otways Elopement – Bec and Ted
A micro wedding in the Otways, featuring portraits at Castle Cove, the Otways Redwoods and Colac’s Botanic Gardens.
- Birregurra Family Portraits – The Lanes
Yalloak House in Birregurra played host to a gathering of the Lane family in order to celebrate their matriarch’s 70th… Read more: Birregurra Family Portraits – The Lanes
- Deans Marsh Family Portraits
A wonderful family session near Deans Marsh in the Otways
- The Elliot, Apollo Bay – Joel & Gemma
Sitting high on the cliffs outside Apollo Bay The Elliot was a stunning venue for this amazing wedding.
- Scotts Creek Engagement Session – Jess and Billy
The best part of my job is getting to meet so many wonderful families and this session at Billy’s family’s… Read more: Scotts Creek Engagement Session – Jess and Billy
- Canola Engagement Session – Bonnie and Will
Canola fields in full bloom provided the backdrop for this engagement session.
- Family portraits at the Redwoods
Portraits with Shane and Loretta in the Redwoods.
- Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding – Nina and Josh
Nina and Josh’s magical Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding.
- The Benson Family
I was recently lucky enough to produce some wonderful portraits of the Benson family near Simpson.