Located a couple of hours south west of Melbourne The Otway ranges feature some of the most amazing scenery in Victoria. Bordered by the Great Ocean Road on the southern side and wonderful pastoral lands to the north, I count myself incredibly lucky to call this region home.
Whether you are thinking about planning a wedding in the idyllic surrounds of Wye River or are hosting a conference in Lorne, I’d love to discuss your plans with you and hopefully add some of my local knowledge to your planning.
Scroll down to see even more of the amazing surroundings that The Otways has to offer.
- The Elliot, Apollo Bay – Joel & GemmaSitting high on the cliffs outside Apollo Bay The Elliot was a stunning venue for this amazing wedding.
- Scotts Creek Engagement Session – Jess and BillyThe best part of my job is getting to meet so many wonderful families and this session at Billy’s family’s…
- Canola Engagement Session – Bonnie and WillCanola fields in full bloom provided the backdrop for this engagement session.
- Family portraits at the RedwoodsPortraits with Shane and Loretta in the Redwoods.
- Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding – Nina and JoshNina and Josh’s magical Sokil Arts Eco Retreat Wedding.
- The Benson FamilyI was recently lucky enough to produce some wonderful portraits of the Benson family near Simpson.
- Redwoods Engagement Session – Chelsea and LukeNo matter how many times I go to the Redwoods I’m stunned by their beauty and this visit was no different.
- Castle Cove Engagement Session – Jordie and KrisCastle Cove was where Kris proposed to Jordie, so we went back for their session.
- Lorne Wedding – Charlotte and DanaLorne is a wonderful spot for a wedding and Charlotte and Dana chose a perfect summer’s day to have their…
- Loch Ard Gorge Portraits – Charlotte and DanaPortraits at the beach near the Great Ocean Road.
- Great Ocean Road Wedding – Amanda and AndreAn intimate wedding taking in the sights of the Great Ocean Road ending up at Port Campbell for the reception.
- Colac Golf Club Wedding – Jess and JeremyColac Golf Club was an amazing venue for Jess and Jeremy’s big day!
- Otways Redwood PlantationPhotographs from the Redwood Plantation in the heart of the Great Otways National Park.