No matter what the event I bring the same storytelling style that I apply to my wedding work to ensure that even if people can’t be at the event in person they know exactly what they missed.
I love working with companies to help with their marketing and content creation projects. In the current day of social media, if you want to receive attention for what you’ve done, you’ll need great images.
Check below for some of the most recent projects I’ve worked on, if you’d like to discuss your project please get in touch.
- Casey McDonald Realty Team PortraitsCasey McDonald Realty celebrated opening their Colac location by having portraits of their team.
- AORA Victoria Awards Dinner 2019I’ve worked with the Australian Organics Recycling Association on the national level on several occasions now, but this was the…
- Keep Australia Beautiful Fundraising Dinner 2019Photos from the 2019 Keep Australia Beautiful fundraising dinner.
- Ballarat Conference – AWEF 2019Photos from the Australian Waste to Energy Forum 2019 conference held in Ballarat
- AORA Conference 2019 – FremantleThe 2019 AORA conference took place in Perth. Featuring a demo-day and two days of discussion it was a great success.
- Scope Engineering – Hanson LysterfieldScope Engineering got in touch with me to produce photographs of their newly opened loadout building at the gravel works…
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW – Tidy Towns Awards 2018I always enjoy working with the team from Keep Australia Beautiful NSW, this year’s awards were in Orange.
- Future Waste Resources Convention QueenslandPhotos from the Future Waste Resources Convention at the Workshop Rail Museum.
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW – 2018 Premier’s DinnerThe Keep Australia Beautiful (NSW) annual Premier’s dinner held at Parliament House was both an enjoyable evening and helped to…
- AORA 2018 ConferenceThe Australian Organics Recycling Association (AORA) Annual Conference 2018 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Colac Board Portraits – CODAPortraits of the board of a local charity.